Boarding at Crate Escape Pet Resort and Spa
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday pickup 2pm to 4 pm
Crate Escape Pet Resort and Spa is a full-service dog boarding facility that caters to small dogs 25 lbs. or 13″ and under. Whether it’s one night or thirty, we can accommodate you. Your dog will participate in Doggie Daycare with all our other guests during the day. Then at bedtime has his/her own comfy bed to bunk down in at night. Meals and snacks are also taken in their own private sleeping quarters.
Meals and snacks: If you don’t bring it, we don’t feed it. Diarrhea can be caused by a sudden change in diet. That’s why we insist that you bring enough of your dog’s food for the entire stay plus 2 days (just in case you are delayed), and that you provide any other treats or snacks that you wish your dog to eat while here.
We have 3 meal times per day: We can accommodate most dog’s feeding schedules. Your dog will have access to his or her food 3 times per day. We recommend that you bring something your dog can eat at each mealtime, even if it’s only one small dog treat.
For meal time emergencies: We do have beef or chicken based crunchy food available to feed our guests should they run out of their own food. However, there is a surcharge per meal served. Your dog may be at risk of having diarrhea due to the sudden change in food so bringing extra of your own just in case of an emergency, is prudent.
Medications/Health Issues: If your dog requires medication while boarding, we can accommodate most of the medical needs a pet owner would be responsible for providing:
- Pills given by hand (owner provides the pill hiding material).
- Sub-Q injections, this includes insulin. (no intramuscular injections).
- Application of sprays and creams for various issues.
- Eye and Ear Cleaning or wiping.
- Heart worm medication and Flea product application.
- Cleaning of body folds and facial folds.
- Liquid medication administration.
- Coat brushing (additional charge incurs).
Bunk Accommodations: We have plenty of comfy bedding for your dog to use while here. PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING YOU BRING – we do not guarantee the safe return of any items brought from home.
Unhappy dogs: On rare occasions we have encountered dogs that are just not safe to board with us due to severe separation anxiety. This would be a dog that self-mutilates or screams constantly during the night. We will always let you know, and we make our recommendations and decisions based on your dog’s best interest.
Board Pricing per dog, includes daycare*
- Bunk Charge $50 per day/night (any size)
- Suite Charge $70 per day/night (any room)
Boarding Passports, includes daycare*
- 10 Day Bunk Boarding Passport
- 20 Day Bunk Boarding Passport
- 30 Day Bunk Boarding Passport
* does not include daycare after checkout time of 11:00 am on pickup day.
Other Boarding Charges
- Brushing add-on
- Medication per dose complimentary
- Injection per dose complimentary
- Trip to your Vet $50 plus cost of Visit
- Trip to Hilliard Vet (next door) $25 plus cost of visit
- Use of House Food